22308 Lakeshore Blvd
Euclid, Ohio 44123



Workers’ Comp

  • I was injured at work. What am I supposed to do?
    The first thing you should do is to report your injury to your supervisor or employer immediately. Ask to fill out an incident report in written form. Be sure to keep a copy of the incident report for youself. Make a note of any witnesses to your injury and the circumstances leading to it. At this point you should seek medical attention and provide a detailed description of your job and how you were injured.
  • Do I have the right to choose the doctor who will treat my injury?
    Absolutely, yes. The law clearly states that the patient may choose the doctor for diagnosis and treatment of work related injuries, including a doctor of chiropractic. You are not required to see your employer’s or company’s doctor. You may seek the care of any chiropractic or medical doctor who is certified by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. There is one exception; this is when the employer for which you work is self-insured. In this case, you are required to see their preferred doctor for the first visit only. After your first visit, you may then choose any
    certified doctor.
  • Should I file a workers’ compensation claim?
    Yes. You should file a claim as your private health insurance may not cover work related injuries. In addition, if you change jobs your workers’ compensation claim will remain open and you can continue treatment, even if you change insurance with your new job.
  • How can I find an attorney who is familiar with workers’ compensation?
    We can refer you to local attorneys that specialize in workers’ compensation claims.
  • For more information about Ohio Workers’ Compensation claims, click here.